Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

still kicking!

I'm still alive! My thoughts for starting this blog were good, but I think having two blogs is just a bit too much for my life right now! Instead, I chose to re-vamp my first blog a couple weeks ago to make it a place where I am able share more faith related thoughts. (which was the point of making this blog) I'll be leaving this blog alone for awhile or perhaps forever...but, those of you who aren't already reading - I'll hope you'll join me at my blog: Love Makes a Family.

Sorry for the confusion and worry I may have caused anyone by being absent here so long!

1 comment:

Craig said...

as a someone who knows the struggle of two blogs – and how it's almost double the work – I get it – I applaud your downsizing. But I tried to follow the link – I clicked on it – and I got a Google message saying that it wasn't valid – I need a little help – can you e-mail me, or go to my blog and leave a comment with the link so I can keep reading you? God bless you Lauren, and God bless each and every one of yours this day.